500friends, a Merkle Company is a leader in loyalty marketing solutions. A long list of Salesforce Commerce Cloud clients including New Balance, Kiehl's, Urban Decay, and Deckers Outdoor Corporation depend on 500friends to help them develop and execute a differentiated and impactful customer loyalty strategy that delivers the business results they expect. The end-to-end loyalty services 500friends offers include strategic consulting, a SaaS platform named LoyaltyPlus, platform integration, program management and support, and analytics. 500friends was named a leader and received the highest overall score in Forrester's Wave for Midmarket Loyalty Solution Q1 2016. According to Forrester, "clients praise both the platform and the people. Specifically, they like LoyaltyPlus’s flexibility and ease of use, and indicate that implementations are typically on-time and on-budget." 500friends is a Merkle company.
Vue d'ensemble des intégrations
The 500friends integration cartridge allows logged-in customers to participate in a loyalty rewards program powered by 500friends and integrated with the storefront. Customers can join the loyalty program and see reward balances, view loyalty-related activity, redeem rewards, refer friends, and more, all in the storefront's My Account section. Customers can also use their rewards as a payment method to cover all or part of the amount due at checkout.
Capacités des intégrations
- Loyalty Program Configuration - Configure program attributes such as reward earning rules, member-only deals, status tiers, and more.
- Reporting - Get an easy-to-use dashboard incorporating reports and charts that present key program performance data.
- Customer Support - Access customer profile and history, as well as reward-gifting capabilities.
- Member Page - Give members one easily understandable screen for loyalty-related activity history, reward redemption, and member-only deals.
- Social Integration - Integrate with Facebook, Twitter, and other social platforms.
- Transactional Email - Trigger emails based on activity such as enrollment, new status tier achievement, and redemption.